- Your Rust will suddenly Freez! (You will still Hear sound ingame, and your friends will still see you moving)
- Your Rust will close and in the bottom right cornot (default) you will see a messege appear like :
- Same Thing will accour in Rust. Example Freezing, and crashing.
- The messege will appear at the bottom right cornot (by default) The messege should look like:
- First Step.
Navigate To the Start button. Located at the left bottom of the screen (by default)
- In the search bar. Type " REGEDIT " Right Click Regedit and select " Run as Administrator "
- Second Step.
(In RegEdit) Navigate to:
EXPAND ALL THESE! BY DOUBLE CLICKING THE LEFT MOUSE BUTTON!
- GraphicsDrivers —> Left Click this one!
- Third Step.
- In the White space you need to click the right mouse button.
- Select New.
- Then select " DWORD (32-bit) Value "
- Now in the " New value #1 " Change it to exactly: " TdrDelay " (With all capital letters)
- Now Right click the " TdrDelay " and select " Modify "
- Change the " Value Data : " To 8 .
Check out my youtube channel!
Add me on steam! xD
Really enjoyed making this guide.
Leave some feedback and I am very intrested if it worked for you or not.
Any problems comment or add me on steam.
I own skype and teamspeak and teamviewer for anyone needing help.
The video showing How to do the exact same! Made by me!